||Professional pilot volunteer who went through specifically designed selection process, 28 hour long training program and is here to support their fellow pilots in time of need.
|Support program manager
||Manager of theilot peer Support Program with master degree in psychology and extensive experience in aviation. His main goals are to support Peers, assure that the program is running smoothly and provides you with support needed.
|Mental health professional
||Certified psychiatrist with experience in aviation who cooperates with pilot Peer Support Program. His main goals are to support Peers and Support Program Manager with his expertise in area of mental health and make final evaluations regarding possible threat to safety.
||Airline you are currently employed in or aviation academy you are currently studying in or working for.
- This is a peer support service provided by thoroughly trained volunteer pilots. Their main task is to provide you with peer support.
- You do understand and acknowledge that your application for support from this program is not an emergency. Please click here if it is an emergency.
- Your confidentiality is the most important for us and it will be protected with greatest care. *
- The Peer is here for you not to make decisions for you nor to provide you with life or work solutions or intervene on your behalf.
- Therefore, neither Peer nor Support Program Manager or Mental Health Professional will be held responsible for your decisions or actions you may take after being in contact with pilot Peer Support Program.
- Nevertheless what was said, we are here for you – ready to do everything we can and are capable of to help and support you in the challenging times of yours.
* The only exception to this is if you tell us something that indicates rather clearly that either you or someone else is in imminent danger or that may cause danger to the public or air safety. In that case we are obliged to act on this information. This may include waiving your confidentiality, i.e.: